At a Saturday evening I walked with my daughter towards my parked car and saw how a minivan bumped while parking in the back of my car.
The driver thought that I was a passer-by and had a look on his face so what, and when I said something treated me as “what is your business”
I told him it’s my car and nothing changed in his attitude more like “so what”
I ask him to fill his data in the accident formulary that he refused and walked into a nearby bar.
I called the police at I.C. Brătianu who told me that I have to come to the police station to make a statement.
I went, made the statement and they told me that when the other driver don’t come within 24 hours they will get him to the police station and that he will get a fine.
Sunday a police agent called me that they forgot to look to my car and that I HAVE to come to them at I.C. Brătianu.
When I went there an agent went and looked to my car and gave me a paper about the damage in case the police will stop me.
Thursday 5 days later I received on my work in Galati a call to come to the police station at I.C. Brătianu and I told them that I’m at the moment only Saturdays and Sundays in Constanta.
Friday a women agent called me and establish with me to come Saturday at 12.00 hour to the police station.
When I arrived at the station I waited to be helped by agent Alexandru Patras who approached me on an arrogant way not understanding that I’m coming for the third time to the police station.
When the other driver arrived he wanted to go and see the cars and I told him my car is in Galati and nobody told me that I have to come with it and that it was already checked by his colleague who gave me a paper for this. Anyhow I’m not always drive in the same car and will not come special with this car from Galati for this matter.
He told me that I have to come back with my car and that the other driver had witness that he didn’t hit my car.
I told him I was with my daughter and he was alone and he reacted; “that is what you say”
I left and have a very nasty taste in my mouth about justice and fairness in this situation because the “victim” has to run and spend a lot of time while the culprit don’t fulfil his obligation and get unpunished away with this.
Thanks to the persons involved I have a very negative experience with the Police de rutiera in Constanta and lost my trust in justice and fairness in these case.